Have you heard of the Rise & Shine festival that’s happening this August?
Rise & Shine has jam-packed a whole lot of activities, workshops and seminars for kids and parents!
Dubbed as the NUMBER #1 Educational Kids Fair + Toy & Books Fair, you’re definitely in for a treat with plenty of laughter and time well-spent!
Bring your kids down for a weekend of learning and playing at these kids workshops (minimal fee of S$5 per workshop) lined up for them! Let your little ones explore through these exclusive workshops, including language, music, art & crafts, right brain, maths, sports and more!
Download your Adventure Passport, and get ready to play, earn and redeem prizes!
If your children LOVE Sesame Street and Pororo, make a date with them at the Meet & Greet sessions on 29 Aug (Sat) and 30 Aug (Sun)!
And, parents, we saved the best for last!
There are 2 insightful workshops spearheaded by experts and doctors, to bring you informative sessions on how to raise your children.
Psst! We’ve got some GOODIES for our readers, so keep reading!
***EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT AND GIVEAWAY FOR THP READERS***
Enjoy a special discount when you register for the above parenting seminar!
Enjoy 20% discount off tickets when you enter THP20, applicable for both single and couple tickets!
Valid till 21 Aug 2015.
Are you ready to attend a parenting seminar for FREE! Find out how to WIN tickets!
5 lucky readers will WIN 1 pair of tickets to Getting Results in Teaching Your Child parenting seminar!
How to WIN:
1) LIKE The Hooting Post
2) Like and share this Facebook post. Remember to keep your profile public.
2) Tag 2 friends on the original Facebook post and comment with “Enriching myself for my kids!”
Terms and conditions:
1) Giveaway ends on 21 Aug 2015, 2359 (Singapore time zone).
2) This contest is open to all members of the public.
3) Limited to one winner per household.
4) Winners will be announced on The Hooting Post, and winners will be required to provide their contact details so the Rise & Shine team can get in touch with you to claim your tickets.
5) Terms and conditions may change without prior notice.
Sounds like a weekend filled with endless activities and family time together. Don’t forget to mark your calendars! All the best, parents! Guess we’ll see you at Suntec City on 29 Aug!